Montenegro is a great place to take a holiday. Travelling in Montenegro is even better when you get some guidance. My company https://montenegro.ie is a great Guide to Montenegro. Given my constant travel in Montenegro every year since 2006 I have built up a wealth of Knowledge that can help tourists make the most of their stay.
Places to Stay in Montenegro:
You have many options for accommodation in Montenegro. The best option is to rent an apartment in Montenegro. You can do this for as little as 49 euro per night. Apartments in Baosici often have beautiful view of the Boka Kotorska Bay and Sea.
Top 10 things to do in Montenegro:
1. Take a Boat from Baosici around the Boka Kotorska Bay for 10 euro and get lunch included.
2. Capture sunsets in Baosici overlooking Mt Lovcen.
3. Take Walks, Cycle, Kayak around the Boka Kotorska Bay and the Promenades around Baosici.
4. Visit old town Kotor for culture and nightlife.
5. Visit Perast to see the most beautiful scenery and churches in the world.
6. Sail the Dalmatian coastline near the Boka Kotorska Bay.
7. Visit the upper square in Herceg Novi for top restaurants.
8. Visit Stevi Stephane and Kayak around the most beautiful and Island made famous by the James Bond movie called ‘Casino Royale’.
9. Take a spiritual tour to Medjugorje.
10. Visit two spectacular venetian style seafood restaurants called Chaotvic Milini and Stari Milini.