Guide to renting an apartment in Baosici in Montenegro.
New laws for renting in Montenegro:
- Owners should be fully registered for rental.
- Owners need to get their apartments inspected before the local categorise how many stars the apartment is awarded.
- Property tax and Rental tax should be paid.
- Tourists must visit a tourist office within 24 hrs of arrival and pay about 1 euro a day for tourist tax.
- Apartments should have insurance.
- Apartments should have a fire blanket and a carbon monoxide alarm for people renting an apartment in Baosici in Montenegro.
Types of apartments to rent in Baosici in Montenegro:
- Alot of apartments have owners who don’t speak English.
- Irish owners usually have their apartments set up very well for tourists.
- Good value can be acquired off peak from Oct to April.
- Some apartment won’t have professional agents looking after them.
- Many apartment won’t have WiFi paid and ready.
- Professional cleaning including línen should be included in the price.
- Owners should ask for a deposit otherwise what you get mightnt be as it seems.
Why Rent an apartment in Baosici in Montenegro?
One of the most beautiful places on earth.
Also, Incredible value.
Small local and friendly community spirit.
The beautiful Boka Kotorska Bay.
Igalo and Herceg Novi for their amazing nightlife.
Boat trips and snokelling.
You can find Irish owned apartments in Baosici with all the gear and information you need to have a wonderful stay in Montenegro.