HN is a local big town near Baosici. You can get a public bus for a euro from the Baosici apartment to the bus station or the top of the old town and then walk downhill steps to the old town square. If you continue to follow the next flight of steps down, you will land at the Sports cafe bar and the fabulous walking promenades.
Herceg Novi is a town in Montenegro on the same road and coast as Dubrovnik airport in Croatia.
Top 5 things to do in Herceg Novi:
- Walk the beautiful long promenades to Igalo and take a swim in the healing waters of Herceg Novi.
- Eat at the Sports café bar overlooking water polo matches.
- Charter a boat to Baosici, the blue caves and beyond.
- Try their pizza, burgers, local wine, ice cream and beer at any of the bars and cafes overlooking the sea.
- Talk to locals sitting along the promenades in the evening sun.